500 grams rice noodles(bihon)
100 grams pork, sliced in small pieces
1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
4 cups chicken broth from chicken breast
4 tablespoons soy sauce
1/4 kilo snow peas(sitsaro)
2 cups cabbage, sliced into strips
1 carrot, julienned
1 cup celery(kintsay), sliced
4 tablespoons cooking oil
1 onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a big bowl with water, soak noodles for 10 minutes or until soft. Drain and set aside.
1. In a wok, saute the garlic and onions.
2. Add pork and liver, then cooked until color turns to brown.
3. Add broth, soy sauce, and bouillon cube then simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Add vegetables and the remaining ingredients then season with salt and pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes or until half cooked.
5. Remove and set aside all the ingredients except for the liquid.(Make sure the liquid is enough for the noodles to cook and absorb).
6. Add bihon then toss until the the liquid absorb.
7. Put back all the ingredients then cooked 2 minutes. Mix well.
6. Adjust seasoning according to taste then remove from heat. Serve hot with calamansi.